- Gender Smart Working – for mixed gender teams
- Gender Smart Leadership – for managers and team leaders
- Be Gender Smart – The Key to Career Success for Women
- Motivational talks for women and mothers
- How can Women best Advance?
- Am I my own worst enemy? – for Women
- S.x and neurons at work – applying gender difference to team performance – for mixed gender teams
10 min – 1-hour talk, which can be as interactive as you like, or can be extended to a 2-3 hour workshop. Inge is highly skilled in classroom work as well as working with large groups (40-300 people). She is an experienced panel moderator.
With W2O Consulting & Training Inge designs and runs events, workshops and training programmes helping organisations retain and develop female talent. She has a special interest in using gender intelligence to enable both genders to contribute effectively.
Previously she has worked for nearly two decades as a Business Consultant at Siemens in Cultural and Organisational Change and in Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability at Ashridge Business School, Shell and Chatham House. So she brings the first-hand experience of working in male-dominated organisations and understands the need for business outcomes.
Inge is originally Dutch and has lived and/or worked in The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Canada, India and Oman. For the past 12 years, she has lived and worked in the UK. As a mother she has experience with full-time working, part-time working, working from home and running her own business.
Qualifications and Associations
MSc Business Management, Psychology A&B, Creative Facilitation, Facilitating Action Learning Sets, Brain Friendly learning and Inspirational Speaking, , Licensed MBTI facilitator, Licensed ‘Renew You’ Trainer.
Member of CIPD Member of the British Psychological Society, an associate at The Art of Work, an associate at JUMP Diversity Academy, a mentor at the Professional Women’s Network
Why hire Inge?
- A new angle on gender diversity with a focus on leveraging gender difference so it links to bringing your best self to work, winning business, and creating a culture where people feel valued and can be productive
- A way to engage men as well as women in gender issues so that men see themselves as part of the solution
- A fresh take on recruiting women, building the female talent pipeline and achieving gender balance
- Focus on practical action and tangible results for your audience
Total, EDF Luminus, Intel, Avaya, Ashurst, Flemish Government, International Project Management Association, CIPD, Shell, The Academy for Chief Executives and the NHS
Recently spoken in:
The United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Belgium and Oman
Retailers, Designers, Manufacturers, Logistics, Associations, Retail, Fashion, Landlords and services,