Warren Knight's top 10 tips for engaging online meetings
20th April 2020
Warren Knight is an Award-winning Digital Leadership Keynote Speaker, Certified Trainer, Digital Transformation Executive Coach and a Top 100 Tech & Top 100 Global Influencer. Given the challenges of working within a near Global CIVID 19 lockdown, we asked Warren for some simple take-home tips to ensure your online meetings and training are as engaging and results-driven as possible
So here they are, as ever some are obvious but so often forgotten:
- Making sure a calendar invite is sent and not just an email.
- Having a branded virtual screen
- Having a good camera and a USB lavalier lapel mic
- Ethernet cable from the router to my Mac
- Starting 10 minutes before the hour as starting on the hour seems to have a few tech bugs
- Starting the session as I normally would standing up and having a laugh
- Openly talking about how the session will run, from my presenting style to the features we will be using
- Never teaching for longer than 1 hour and then having a 10-minute break.
- Plenty of water and food to hand
- Stay to the very end until everyone has left to say goodbye and answer any last-minute questions.
Warren delivers international keynote presentations at events and conferences on the following topics:
- A.I. Robotics
- When Innovation Meets Triple Bottom Line
- How Technology Disrupts Sales and Marketing
- Survive Today, Thrive Tomorrow
- Digital Business
- Generation Z...Our Future
- Innovation and Agile leadership
- Digital Leadership
- Digital Transformation - The Tipping Point of Success
- The Future of Work
- Social Selling in a Digital Age
Within these topics, Warren covers everything from Fintech, Blockchain, AI, IoT, Marketing Automation and focuses on both internal and external communication for business leaders to embrace a digital transformation.
To book Warren Knight to get your digital initiative into action, remotely or in-person (After the lockdown!), fill in the contact form below or get in touch with Jane Farnham at Great British Speakers on 0044 1753 439 289 firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about Warren go to his full bio page HERE