Beat coronavirus travel bans with Remotely Speaking from Great British Speakers
4th March 2020
Don't let coronavirus silence your event! All our speaking team is available worldwide via our REMOTELY SPEAKING facility. No travels issues, our speakers where you need them, and when, worldwide.
If the Speaker you want can't be there in person then Great British Speakers' Remotely Speaking service could be the soloution... We aim to offer delegates fantastic ‘extras’ that you can't find anywhere else on the Speaker's Market.
No, we're not talking about a simple Skype or webcast. We can transport your chosen speaker anywhere in the world onto a screen in front of your audience. It's a fully interactive experience, right in front of their eyes.
Webinars, with their fixed viewpoint, inherently lack professionalism and energy. REMOTELY SPEAKING evaporates those issues with a greater connection to your message.
There's no need to have your audience in the same place, they can tune into our speakers talk remotely.
- Opens avenues to new income stream markets (webcasts, podcasts, live streaming)
- Flexibility to get a speaker any time of the day or night
- Cuts travel & accommodation costs
- Cuts down on time schedules
- Negates travel bans/visas
- Avoids unexpected delays like natural disasters
- A CSR green alternative
- Future website asset
- Our team can liaise with any technical crew you have on site to make the session run perfectly.
- Our technical partners have a number of different scaleable options including hosts, customising and studio settings.
Want to know more? See our dedicated Remotely Speaking page